Sunday

The Clubhouse at NAEYC

There have been a few changes here at the Clubhouse, and that's why you haven't heard from me in awhile. We were taking the time we needed to transition, and we did some travel.

We're back though, and we sure do have a lot to catch up on!
What better place to start than last week?

It was a week spent in Atlanta, Georgia at the National Association for the Education of Young Children Conference. An event full of exciting sessions, informative meetings, focus groups, and more! Surrounded by friends and colleagues, I thoroughly enjoyed indulging in the world of early childhood education.

The exhibits were a personal favorite, it's just amazing to have every possible education resource under one roof. From toys to books to outdoor play, I was able to enjoy a lot of hands on fun, and be introduced to an entire range of new products coming during this holiday season and throughout the new year.

A panoramic photo of the exhibits area.
I wish I could have made the photo larger,
but I wanted you to see the entire spectrum of options.
It was definitely A LOT to see!

So how do I compile a week of fun and information into one post on the blog? It's impossible! When I was trying to think of how I could share as much as possible, I decided first to start with an NAEYC photo album on the Fit Kids Clubhouse Facebook page. The album is full of photos from the exhibits, as well as information on who the vendors were and some great activity ideas and inspiration. Seriously, one of the best parts of the exhibits was the inspiration from simply seeing something displayed a certain way. From light tables to water play and outdoor environments, everything was covered. Here, take a peek:




Head on over to our Facebook page to see all of the photos. Feel free to comment and ask questions on anything you see as well. I'm excited to share :)

As for some of the educational and innovative information I received, I plan on incorporating a lot of it into the activities my Clubhouse Kid and I will be doing over the next few weeks. We will be combining technology with hands on play, starting a few new healthy routines, and exploring a variety of new products. Plus, we were able to network with some awesome vendors and look forward to an upcoming 12 Days of Clubhouse Giveaways starting on Christmas Day!!

Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and subscribe to Clubhouse posts via email. Trust me, you don't want to miss a thing!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

The Clubhouse is back, and ready for some fun. 
We hope you'll join us during this festive time of year!

Ms. Liz

1 comment:

  1. 2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium steel with platinum
    2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium steel with platinum core. It is the 2018 ford ecosport titanium platinum apple watch 6 titanium core of the titanium flash mica Stainless Steel core from the Italian company titanium hair trimmer Encore. titanium hair clipper

    ReplyDelete